Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Character Project

With this Project I started with drawing the character on paper, but all of the parts were separately drawn. Then when that was done I took the drawing and scanned it onto my computer using the scanner. Then I opened the scanned image in photoshop and selected all the parts and put them together on separate layers. After that I imported the image into After Effects. In After Effects I used the translate tool to move the legs so that it would look as if he was walking across the screen. I also used the rotation tool to make the arms flail around as he walked across the screen.


Here is the image after scanning it in:















Here is a screenshot of the keyframes I used to move his legs as he went across the screen:







And here is the final video of him walking across the screen:

No comments:

Post a Comment