Thursday, May 21, 2015

The End


My Website


As our final project, we were assigned to update our index on our websites. On mine, I added small descriptions to the bottom of the page. I also added a picture and some small info about myself.













Favourite Project


This year my favorite project was probably the Semester 1 final. I had a lot of fun with this project because I made the complete history of Matto (which needs to be updated). I also got to show off all of my flags which was fun to do as well.





Summer

Over the summer I'm going on a few trips. With my mom sometime during the summer we are going to go to New York to visit family that is there. With my dad, I might be going to the United Kingdom in June to see TankFest as well as going to the Imperial War Museum and some other areas in the UK. I might try to get a job, but I don't know yet. I'll also probably do stuff with my friends throughout the summer.

Next Year

Next year I will still be in e-Comm. I am going to go into Web Design next year. I have enjoyed Web a lot, and I have found it easier to understand than animation in several parts. I enjoy doing stuff with web so I'm going to continue on with web.

No comments:

Post a Comment